According to studies, the indoor environment is two to five times more toxic than the outdoor environment. As industry leaders, the goal of Renewal by Andersen® is to provide better and more sustainable homes for families.
We make sure that we play a significant part in protecting your home and the environment. To achieve this, we partner with leading organizations that promote green building. This ensures that our doors and windows in Peoria, IL, and the rest of the country, are part of the solution. Some of these organizations are:
- National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) – They ensure accurate and credible window performance rating and labeling. Through their strict requirements, they are able to help homeowners determine the most energy-efficient windows for their home. We are proud to say that all of our products meet the NFRC standards for energy efficiency. Our High-Performance™ Low-E4® glass packages can help you save up to 25% on your monthly bills.
- ENERGY STAR® – In partnership with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Department of Energy, ENERGY STAR helps identify and promote energy-efficient products. Their aim is to reduce carbon dioxide emissions. Our doors and replacement windows in Peoria, IL, all exceed the ENERGY STAR criteria, so rest assured that we can help you create a greener home.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) – The EPA recognizes Renewal by Andersen as a charter member of the National Environmental Performance Track Initiative due to our outstanding commitment to the environment. We are also part of the EPA’s national pilot program, Project XL.
- U.S. Green Building Council – Our products meet the council’s Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) program certification in three different areas. These are: energy efficiency, materials and resource conservation, and indoor environmental quality.
- Alliance to Save Energy – For a sustainable window installation in Champaign, IL, trust only our experts. Our parent company, Andersen Corporation, is a member of the Alliance to Save Energy. This organization consists of members of Congress and corporate executives whose aim is to promote energy efficiency.
As the certified representative of Renewal by Andersen in the region, Renewal by Andersen of Central Illinois upholds the same environmentally friendly principles. Our windows are not only beautiful, but also durable and energy-efficient. To learn more about our green building principles, call us at (866) 693-6707. You can also fill out our form to schedule a FREE consultation.